SpiritWorks Software Inc. is proud to announce a major update to Inventory Tracker Plus.
Version 3.0 has the following improvements:
* A Quote feature has been added. Now you can create an Invoice Creator record without actually removing items from inventory until you change Quote to Invoice. Near the middle of the right side of the Invoice Creator window are the Quote and Invoice options. If you choose Quote, an item added to the Product(s) field is not removed from inventory until the Invoice button is clicked. If you never create Quotes this feature can be hidden by clicking Prefs, then Invoice Creator Prefs, and then disabling the Show Quote Option.
* Added Hide Retail Prices option to Invoice Creator Preferences.
* Improved the Move Totals to Right in invoices feature.
* Other minor improvements.
The price for a Registration number has been raised to $199, but this is still a one time charge that includes technical support and updates.
SpiritWorks Software Inc. is proud to announce the creation of a new product called Equipment Rental Tracker Plus. This new software is an extension of Inventory Tracker Plus, adding the ability to keep track of and invoice rental inventory.
Great for very small businesses with durable medical equipment or other rentals, Equipment Rental Tracker Plus is easy-to-use inventory management software with which you can:
Equipment Rental Tracker Plus includes:
Download a free trial for most Mac or Windows computers. A one time payment unlocks the software for unlimited use and includes updates and support.
Welome to this website devoted exclusively to Inventory Tracker Plus, an easy-to-use, inventory management program by SpiritWorks Software you can use to manage any number of items.
You can try it free for ten days by using the form in the upper right of this page. You will find this is very complete inventory management desktop application for both Mac and Windows. Please take it for a test drive and see for yourself.
No payment or credit card information is needed for the FREE trial. Just fill out the form and we will email you a link to the download page and helpful tips about using the software.
If you live in the U.S. please provide your phone number so we can give you additional support during your trial period.
Your name, email address and phone number (which is optional) will NOT be given or sold to anyone else.
Our mission is to provide you with accounting software that makes keeping track of your finances easy and reliable. By helping you save time and be more productive, we intend that your business becomes much more profitable and your life more enjoyable.
Version 126.96.36.199 has the following improvements:
Version 2.9.8 is a major update for Inventory Tracker Plus with many improvements and new features.
Here is a list of improvements for Inventory Tracker Plus:
Download a free trial for most Mac or Windows computers. A one time payment of $169 provides unlimited use and includes updates and technical support.
Small businesses who need to keep track of specific purchases can now assign a Lot Number to that purchase in Inventory Tracker. User can then search for customers who purchased a Lot Number if a problem with that batch or shipment is discovered.
Inventory Tracker Plus includes a contacts database – which contains customer information, and an invoice creator – which assigns inventory (including items for sale, labor charges, misc. charges, etc.), tax, shipping and other charges to an invoice. Inventory is automatically depleted and users can easily see what items need to be ordered. Sales reports, price lists and other inventory reports can easily be generated.
The recently added Assemblies feature has been improved. Users can create new products, such as kits or specials, from their existing inventory items.
Invoices and Payments from Invoice Creator are now displayed in a Customer Account table which has columns for Dates, Invoice #s, Sub Totals for Sales, Services, Other charges, Taxes, and Total Due, as well as Payments, Balances Due and Totals for each column. This table can be accessed from either Invoice Creator or Contact Tracker.
There are three description fields in Inventory Tracker. Two of these can be changed to a Category field (with a corresponding Add/Select menu), or a Location field (with a corresponding Add/Select menu), or a Serial Number field, or used for any other purpose.
Also included with Inventory Tracker Plus are Income and Expense Trackers which can print checks and generate registers for any number of accounts. Tax form reports and 1099s can easily be generated along with detailed Expense reports.
Version 2.9.5 has the following improvements:
* Adding New Assemblies of Inventory Items has been improved. An Assembly is a collection of other Inventory Tracker items which you sell as a unit.
* You are now warned when Adding Quantity to Assemblies if any of the component items have less than zero inventory remaining.
* Assemblies can now be added to Invoices
* When Adding Quantity to Assemblies, the Purchase Date is used.
* You can now delete a
* Added a new Inventory Tracker report option for Only Items Not Sold
* Added Type to Second Sort in Inventory Tracker Report and added Type to each listing in report.
* Added an option to Move Totals to the Right in Invoice Creator’s Invoice window.
* Several other minor improvements.
* Added Address Format menu to Prefs and Contact Tracker. There are now more options for both the Zip Code and State or Province field labels. Addresses can now be formatted correctly in 12 different international formats. Applies to Mailing Lists, and Invoices in A&E Tracker and Invoice Creator.
* Added an A4 Paper Size option for European users to the More Print Options in the Invoice Printing screen. Choosing the International Version in the Format section of Prefs, will also set the printing preference to A4.
* Added the World Time Map to Contact Tracker. Look for the Area Codes & WTM button above the Notes field.
* Vehicle Expenses and Service records have been added to Expense Tracker (NOT in SBTD)
* Shopping Lists can now be created and up to four saved for reuse in Expense Tracker
* Added larger Stop, Run and Pause indicators to A&E Tracker
* Added 1099-MISC Printing feature to Expense Tracker’s Reports – this works similarly to the check printing feature.
* New option in Expense Tracker’s New record dialog creates a Combined record or check for the current Payee with the current Date.
* Added new Find feature for Expense and Other Income Trackers. Great for creating duplicate expense records for recurring expenses.
* Added a Category menu to Task Tracker so you can easily create several different to do lists.
* New Frequently Called Contacts feature in Contact Tracker lists people you want to call often, when they were last contacted, a special notes field, their phone number and email address.
* Added two more Misc. fields to Contact Tracker for a total of four that you can use for any purpose.
* Improved Email features. Users now have the choice of using the email program on their computer or an online email program.
* Improved Invoice Printing including clarified More Printing Options.
* Improvements to Other Income Tracker Reports.
* Improvements to Task Tracker Reports.
* Many other improvements. Go to this page to see a complete list of changes to this software.
Solopreneurs these days have been emerging as a new trend in business industry. Running the business, keeping track of income, expenses, and inventories and managing the help of other people is hard, but what if you run it single handedly? With the help of technology things get much simpler. Inventory tracking and invoicing will be easier if you use the necessary inventory management software. This article will concentrate on helping you select the best inventory invoice software for you.
There are lots of advantages in having an inventory tracker or auction inventory software as a tool to run your business. One is, making inventories would be systematic and organized. When you need to know something it would be just a few clicks away. Another is, you can easily track all your income and expenses, and accounting would be a breeze. Those are just some of the advantages of having inventory management system software.
Now that you know some of the advantages, the next thing you should know is how to choose the right manufacturing inventory software for your small business.
First and foremost you must determine the things that are you looking for in inventory tracking system software. What are the functions, abilities or features that you are looking for? Second, do you need a desktop application or a web-based program? Third, is the inventory management software user-friendly? Fourth, how affordable is the inventory tracker software?
The common features of inventory asset management software are:
* An inventory database wherein you can track all the things you have on hand, what has been sold and when you need to reorder.
* Create lists of inventory which include descriptions, stock numbers, quantities, vendor names and part numbers, reorder points, dates and amounts sold, and costs of all your inventory items with asset management software.
* Creates To Do Lists with room for notes, deadlines, priorities, etc. with project management software.
* Add an unlimited number of photos and assign multiple price points to your inventory software.
* Send promotional materials or other form letters to all of your clients, vendors, family, friends or any other contacts via contact manager software.
* Track customers, what they purchased, how much they spend, and generate income reports.
* Easily create invoices for customers and create packing slips and labels. Add your logo to a custom header in this invoicing software.
* Generate reports on inventory for printing, including items purchased, items sold, total cost of items and total profits.
* Track other income sources for any number of accounts. Generate account registers for all your income reporting accounts.
* Record all your expense payments, including purchases, advertising, cleaning, maintenance, and travel deductions. View deposits and debits for any number of expense reporting accounts.
* Display your appointments, deadlines and other important events in Daily, Weekly or Monthly Calendar formats in scheduling software.
* If you need manufacturing inventory software, you need to make sure that inventory items can be combined into new products.
Some inventory management software will also keep track of schedules, generate form letters to be mailed or emailed, and provide other tools to help you streamline your business. Consider these additional features:
* The best inventory management software also includes tools which allow you to look up where area codes are, calculate time zone differences, and has a universal calculator that adds or subtracts numbers, dates and times, converts length, volume and weight measurements, computes discounts, sales tax, foreign money exchanges and loan payment amounts.
One major thing to consider is, should it be a desktop application or a web-based application? Here are some differences between the two:
* A web-based application, which includes any software you log on to a web site to access, requires a fast, reliable internet connection. A desktop application is an application that runs without the need of an internet connection.
* Desktop software is generally much faster and easier to use than web-based software. If you do not have a very fast internet connection, it could take you several times longer to get the same amount of work done.
* If your web connection goes down, or the company’s website were to go down, or the company went out of business, you will no longer have access to your data if using web-based applications. A desktop application, if backed-up regularly, is more secure and reliable than a web-based application.
* With web-based applications you rent the software, paying monthly fees and often get only email support. With desktop applications, you generally pay just once, and technical support is often included.
The next thing to consider is how easy is the software to use? Is it easy to understand? Are you comfortable using the software? Can you get technical support easily and quickly, both by phone and by email? Does that support cost extra?
The final question is, how much are you willing to spend for this software? Would you rather pay less on a monthly basis for web-based software, which will add up to much more over time, or pay one reasonable amount up front and get the features, speed and reliability of a desktop application?
As a solopreneur, I’m sure you would rather find ways to save money and at the same time have the features and capabilities you are looking for in inventory management software.
With these things in mind, you can now determine what would be the best asset management software for your needs. The most complete inventory management solutions software for solopreneurs like you in my opinion is Inventory Tracker Plus. It is a reasonably priced desktop application that is easy to use and is available for most Mac and Windows computers.
To better appreciate its ease-of-use, how it can make you more productive, and to download a free trial of Inventory Tracker Plus today, visit http://www.productivity-software.com/inventory/
Garth Catterall-Heart has been creating productivity software for self-employed professionals and rental property managers since 2002. You may reprint this article only in its entirety with this bio. ©2011 Garth Catterall-Heart
Keywords: asset management software, inventory management system, inventory tracking software, inventory asset management, inventory management solutions, manufacturing inventory software, inventory tracking system, inventory tracker, parts inventory software, inventory invoice software, auction inventory software, inventory management,